Wednesday, April 29, 2009

It has been so long!!

Many things have happened since I last posted. I was kinda in a funk(changes can do that to a person). When we moved to Ca. it was very different for me and so hard to adjust. This move has been equally hard (maybe even harder). With so many adjustments(home school, new church, new area, new position, etc), I kinda went into a mental hole. My husband reminds me that it took a good year and a half to adjust to Cali, but I think we have a lot more added to the pile in this move (three kids, yada, yada). I am feeling more myself lately (though, I still have my moments) and doing more decorating in the house (which is a good sign)--that is therapy in itself.
I am working on establishing a schedule for our lives--I really think we can better utilize our time and accomplish more each day. Keep me in your prayers. I fight battles everyday; with my flesh and Satan.

6 comments:

John_n_Tascha_Piatt said...

understand needing a schedule... I can only imagine moving with children!! and... while I would love a larger home, I would not be moving from my CHURCH!! which is very hard, I'm sure... I will be praying for you!!!!

Goodmans in Mexico said...

I really understand what you mean when you say you have struggles every day. I do to - and sometimes I wish life was a little complicated. But take heart - I know the Lord is using you all there. You guys are a blessing to us personally. Hope you have a great week.

Jeannie

Deborah said...

Welcome back Kristie!

Shane and Kristy Davis said...

Glad to see you back.
Moving is hard, and adjusting to all the new roles. I can soooo relate:) It makes me realize how much I need the Lord's help.

Stephen Troell said...

Kristie,

I don't know if you remember me from college, but I just happened to read your blog tonight - and it struck a chord with me. When Stephen and I moved back to TN, I also had a hard time. I would like to email you with some ideas that helped me. My email is jocelyntroell@mac.com Drop me a line some time.

Jocelyn Troell

Keith and Julie Loveless said...

Hello, I'm new to your blag and have noticed that you haven't posted in a very long time. I'm the wife of a missionary and we have been on deputation for almost two years now. We've been married for almost six years and have three children as well. Lord willing, we too will be getting ready to start a new chapter of our life on the field this year. I would like to hear more about how you are adjusting, it would be a great encouragement to other women in the ministry. God bless. Julie